The credit for this Green Ribbon Salad with a Side of Honesty recipe goes to GluetenFreeCat.com. You can get the full version of their recipe here.
I haven’t been feeling very creative in the kitchen, and it’s been bothering me. It’s taken me a while to figure out why, but I think I’ve finally arrived at an answer. It’s three fold.
Serves 6 – 8
1. Roll kale and spinach leaves together, burrito style, and cut in narrow ribbons. Place in a large bowl.
2. Core the apple, slice, and dice. Then add to the large bowl.
3. Using a spiralizer, cut 2 zucchini with the flat blade, creating ribbons. Add zucchini ribbons to the large bowl.
4. Mix white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, grade B maple syrup, and sea salt in a small bowl.
5. Poor the balsamic vinegar mixture over the green ribbon salad and mix well.